SPARTANBURG, SC â€“ Light Brigade, AFLâ€™s training division, is releasing its 2015 Training Catalog, a 30-page brochure detailing Light Brigadeâ€™s training courses, DVDs and fiber optic tool kits. The catalog features a complete schedule of training dates and locations throughout the United States and Canada for each of Light Brigadeâ€™s 16 training courses, including:
- Fiber Optics 1-2-3
- Advanced Hands-on Training
- Emergency Restoration
- FTTx for Installers and Technicians
- FTTx OSP Design
- Certified Fiber to the Home Professional
- CFHP Online Training Program
- Fiber Optics for ITS, Traffic, Fire Alarm and Communication Systems (Levels 1, 2, 3)
- Fiber Optics for Utilities (Levels 1, 2, 3)
- Fiber Characterization
- Fiber Optics for Oil & Gas
- Fiber Optics for Mining
- Fiber Optics for Pro A/V and Broadcast
- Premises/LAN Installation and Maintenance
Light Brigade also develops custom courses specific to needs and applications.
Each courseâ€™s detail includes syllabus and certification options to help organizations plan for their training needs throughout the year. Pricing and discount options for each course are also given and include a 10 percent discount for multiple attendees and a 15 percent discount for members of IMSA, UTC and the FTTH Council. Special GSA pricing also is available for certain courses.
Alumni of Light Brigadeâ€™s three- and four-day classes are entitled to a variety of special benefits such as lifetime fiber optic technical support, exclusive discounts on fiber optic equipment and products, and a 25 percent savings on future training and Staff Development DVDs.